- International Diploma (Distinction) in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling - Essex, UK. (EICH)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) including the Psychology of Depression, Grieving and Loss.
Accredited CBT Association for Hypnotherapists, APHP, and the Open College Network, UK.
- The Satir Model in Counselling for Individuals, Couples & Families with Satir Professional Development Institute (Ottawa, Canada).
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner accredited by Society of NLP.
- Registered Advanced Member at The Terence Watts BWRT Institute (UK)
- Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP- UK)
- Member of the National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (NRPC- UK)
Working with Adults and Adolescents (15+). A wide spectrum of specialism including but not limited to:
Procrastination & productivity, self-esteem, phobias, fears, depression, anxiety, grieving & loss,post-natal depression, burnout, memory, concentration and learning skills, Stress Management, Marital issues, Relationships, Confidence and Self-worth, Public speaking, Addictions.
Special areas of interest:
- Burnout (parenting, work & study)
- Anxiety & Depression
"Im so grateful for help and support Natalie provided me with in dealing with my long term procrastination issue. She was able to help me effectively and really fast in only 1 session. It felt like magic! She also used her coaching skills and provided coaching support after the session, which was exactly what I needed. I have managed to finish successfully a very important project which was pending for more than a year! Just like a domino effect, other things in my life improved too. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me Natalie.
I had 2 sessions with Natalie that opened up my eyes to the unknown, to my unknown. I now know how to overcome life obstacles. You are my Hero, Natalie. Male, Dubai."
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), available online Worldwide.
118 Pall Mall
Registered England No 9233079